fredag 19 augusti 2011

Back To School!

Welcome back to 2011's autumn semester! I'm a looking forward to see you all and I hope you had a lovely and relaxing summerbreak!

This semester we will start working with a theme project about North America. This project is related to our sex educational project Genant, were we make tv-shows, radio,web and newspapers.

Your first assignment is as usual to find a reading book in english. I recommend you to go to The city's main library (Stadsbiblioteket) and lend a book there, it should be between at the least 50 pages.
This is homework and I will ask after the book your reading the 1st september. This homework is for all classes. After I have approved of the book you have chosen you will be given some weeks to read it. Then after that you will get an writing assignment for the book.

All bests,
Erica


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar